TOYPIXDAY: Dunny by Lunabee (Nov 20)

LUNABEE_DUNNY

Another custom from Sarah "Lunabee" Miskelly - which generously gifted to me while I was recovering in hospital for Stroke in 2010 which really meant a lot to me - thanx again Sarah!

I will always remember opening up the wrapped post box whilst in bed, with a nurse by my bedside, and her looking intently at the figure I had in my hands, marveling at it .. and that she did know know what a "Dunny" was, and that it was customized by an artist, was a "reality-awakening" for me. Most of "us" dwell in this art-toy pop-culture world we know at our finger tips, but to folks outside of this culture, it is an absolute "mystery" - meant to be admired, but not necessarily need to "solve". "Food for Tuesday Thought" :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK