TOYPIXDAY: Folk Art Plush from Cozy Rampage (Nov 24)

TOYPIXDAY_COZY_RAMPAGE

I will testify to the 'power of positivity' a toy provides! Received this "folk art plush" from the folks at Cozy Rampage when I was in hospital for Stroke in 2010, and this indeed cheered me up! It while might not be your traditional "art toy" of the urban streets or designer toy character persuasion I blog about daily, it embodied a single thing (some say "most important") that which makes a toy "good" = it made me smile :)

Check out more of their works on www.cozyrampage.com and their Etsy shop. Bless you + a humble thanks again, Amy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK