TOYPIXDAY: This Is Not What We Were Looking For … (Nov 13)

What to have for dinner was a real head-scratcher, so I decided to bring these two dudes out for a little "food-hunt" along with me (and my parents ;p) at the neighborhood mall. Surprisingly not a whole lot of stares like I used to get when I took snaps of my "toys" LOL - the society IS changing!

CLONETROOPER_BB_pasta
"This was not the pasta we were looking for…"
CLONETROOPER_BB_soup
"This is not the soup we were looking for…"
CLONETROOPER_BB_Tehsi
"This might be the teh-si-peng we were looking for…"
CLONETROOPER_BB_Chilli
"Dude, did you see the chilli we were looking for…?"
DROIDS-1
These are definitely NOT the droids we were looking...
DROIDS-2
Trooper#1: "Dude, I don't think we'll ever find those droids we've been looking for..."
Trooper#2: "Shut up and just eat your space lolly…"

These two BE@RBRICKS were from Medicom Toys and was released for Celebration Japan back in 2008. I purchased both of these Clonetrooper BBs in Bandung actually, when I visited back in 2009.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK