TOYSREVIL's 'Trading Card of the Day'


[10 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

I have been posting a "Trading Card of the Day" image on my Instagram for the past couple of weeks, showcasing artwork from well, collectible trading cards! Shown above are from Topps' Star Wars Galaxy Series 3 from 1995, while below are select imagery from Skybox's 1994 'DC Masterpiece'. I am starting a new set to be featured this week, and as well asking YOU what you want to see NEXT week :)

I've been a pretty "active" collector in the past, so thought to share with you folks here. Regardless of how many years they have been released, the artwork is still splendid until today, IMHO. Stay tuned to my harshtag #tradingcardoftheday on my Twitter :)


[7 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK