And Yes, There Is That Geist Shogun DIY TK from 3A Toys

I truly have no intention of double posting 3A Toys' Shogun TK release, but since the lag on Bambalandstore,com, some TKs have been made available via www.gallerythreea.com - and these are only the regular releases (including the 2-Pack) BUT does not include the Shadow and Light listing, AND a new one - for a GEIST SHOGUN DIY!
"White on the outside, Black inside."
Now THIS is one I would have loved to have a go for! Oh man, thank the toy-gawds I've run out of budget-for-toys this year, otherwise I would be contributing to the deluge of F5s crushing the server! LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK