Coverage for Post It 8 Show @ Giant Robot


Post it art! The post it by James Jean. Wish I got it... The person who did get it, probably has no idea what they have. @jamesjean @jamesjeanart

Truthfully, I have been amassing snaps of the PostIt 8 show at Giant Robot 2 since it has opened, but I guess these videos would do enough instead. As well there are humongous array of Opening Day snaps viewable here, and you are more than welcomed to CLICK HERE to view artwork coverage on this blog (and yes, I am quite enamored by the notion ;p)

Shown above-right is a post-it from beloved artist James Jean - which I adore - but looking quite like Moebius' art, doesn't it? *LOVE* Post-It 8 Show ends December 16th.


Above: Post It 8 Install Time Lapse

(Images via)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK