For Your Apocalyptical Earth-Ending Viewing Pleasures

I asked folks on my Twitter what films would they watch, if they knew the next day was to be the End of the World. These are the choices I got:

"Desperately Seeking Susan" by The Analog Girl. She is currently making available to order a limited edition 12” vinyl LP release for her excellent album "Tonight Your Love" = Awesome!


(You realize it's a woman's voice-over!)
WHY: "It's my all-time #1 feel-good movie! And "I Hope This Feeling Never Ends Tonight"... (singing Madonna's Into The Groove). Also was/still am deeply infatuated with New York (one of the first films I saw set in NYC), the music, Madonna and the storyline … plus I started re-watching it the other night so I wanna finish it! (Even tho I had it on repeat too many times as a young teen)." ~says The Analog Girl.

("Gutterballs" scene)

"Big Lebowski" by Alexander Gürlich ‏aka toy-customizer Fshizz - who shares with us the reasons why he chose the film: "…first its one of my favourite movies and second the Dude has a great attitute towards life :D" As well Alexander recently created a "Ice Beranha" nicknamed "Quest" which you an view here.


Eduardo claims three films instead of 1: "The Breakfast Club", "2001 Space Odyssey", and "Empire Strikes Back". Eduardo of Galaxy Monkey created Monkeynaut, so I can see where the inspiration came from! (Well, not too sure about the Breakfast Club tho … LOL)



Thanks for playing folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK