fugi.me Micky Trooper Print by MIMIC (Dec 9 release)

Launching this Sunday December 9th at 6pm London Time, is the new MICKEY TROOPER Print from fugi.me featuring the art of UK-designer / illustrator MIMIC. Showcasing a cheeky mash-up of the infamous Mickey Mouse and a Star Wars Storm Trooper, this comes at a swell time when Disney has bought over Lucasfilms, yeh? 'Mimic actually conceived this design, in 2010 like some creative premonition.'

MIMIC-mickey_trooper
"Living on the Sunny South Coast of England, I often look from my window out to sea, where my mind wonders to other worlds. I dwell mostly here on a plane between dream and awareness, among the mass of pop culture, scifi and horror that I love so much. Occasionally something will slip through on to my screen and this piece just happened to emerge one summer day." ~mentions MIMIV.
These hand numbered giclée prints will be available in 2 sizes Large (50cm x 100cm) and Medium (25cm x 50cm) both limited to 25 pieces each. The large costing £30 and the Medium costing £20. Available exclusively through fugi.me.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK