New HELLION Sculpt from Brent Nolasco

Artist Brent Nolasco shares with us snaps and info of his brand new original sculpt for HELLION = an 11-inch tall devilish figurine:
"Hellion was sculpted 100% by me. He stand 11" and is 6 pieces. I used Ave Epoxie Sculpt to make him. We will be casting him in resin and Dodgrr will be casting them for me." ~added Brent.
HELLION-BRENT-NOLASCO

Check out individual images uploaded HERE on my Facebook album! Always exciting to see work from Brent, with Hellion being his most "accessible" thus far, compared to his earlier slightly more "abstract" offerings. As well Brent adds:
"I'm working on some new projects for next year. I'm going to be sculpting my own figures and casting them in resin. I have a couple of more figures line up. I'm heading in a new direction of my art for next year. This year was more fine art. Next year will be more cretchers and monsters. I'm excited to head in this new direction."
As well excited I am, Brent!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK