PodgyPanda's New Year Discount

PodgyPanda has opened a 20% off discount code in his online shop, just for my mailing list subscribers (so go register for it here stat!). Enter the code "NEWYEARNEWSTUFF" at checkout (code expires on the 31st of Jan 2013) and enjoy your purchases!
"I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you for your support in 2012, I am heaps excited for whats on my plate for 2013, and I can't wait to share them with you!" ~Richard 'PodgyPanda' Kuoch.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK