Product Review: Portfolio One & Two from Jeremy Geddes

JEREMY-GEDDES-PORTFOLIO-1-01

Received my Jeremy Geddes Portfolio not too long ago, and have some snaps to share with you folks! Check out THIS Facebook-album for individual snaps. To note, there are two different sets with different set of images: with Portfolio One (featuring W16 X H16cm Square format) and Portfolio Two (featuring W20.5 X H12cm Rectagular format), with 15 Lithographs per set - which includes both full-images, and as well "close-ups" of a few artwork.

JEREMY-GEDDES-PORTFOLIO-1-02

I like the Square format of Portfolio One, as it instinctive reminds me of polaroids, and yes, even Instagram (are we all pre-programmed by the internets? lol) and even moreso "delicious", as Geddes' paintings of floating folks and backgrounds are akin to the realism of a "photograph", IMHO.

Truthfully, they are really swell, and especially for when there is a lack of space to display larger prints, and I would have to say these are quite "value for money", and perhaps makes swell gifting items as well!

JEREMY-GEDDES-PORTFOLIO-2-01

Coming in neatly shrink-wrapped and housed in a handsome fold-out card package, which in turn has in interesting "esthetic connection" between the two sets, but I'll not spoil them for you, in case you intend to purchase both (pssst: my review pictures sort of gives it away anyways lol).

I purchased mine both at the same time, but did not indicate to them if I could combine shipping (I am not sure if even that was offered actually), and received them at the same time, in two different packages. Perhaps I could have saved some money from there? Nevertheless, this is a recommended buy for folks who like Geddes, but not necessarily have the deep pockets for larger prints. And I truly appreciate the opportunity to have a slice of his art, without sinking in larger amounts of money which I may not have, but it affords me a notion of "aspiration", for when one day I could attain a larger print, IMHO. And that is a commendable spirit, regardless if it had been the artist's initial intent, or not.

Price per Portfolio is AU$29 (US$30 / including P+P).

JEREMY-GEDDES-PORTFOLIO-2-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK