Toy Review: Monskey Speaker (My First Xmas Gift for 2012)

MONSKEY-XMAS-02 MONSKEY-XMAS-03
MONSKEY-XMAS-01

Today is December 24th in Singapore, and on this Christmas Eve, permit me to shares with you what I xmas prezzie I received from my Sister: A Monskey Speaker! Looking to be a legit licensed product (including Monskey label and all), this ABS-made figurine as well features articulation at the neck and both arms, which provides it the playability factor. As ell it could be plugged into my laptop via USB-cables, featuring crisp clear audio, worth the speaker housed in it's head! Check out the video below (featuring the track "Anthem" from The Analog Girl), and go check out THIS album on Facebook for more snaps of the piece!


MONSKEY-XMAS-04 MONSKEY-XMAS-05

Note: I have no idea about the price and where it was gotten, but hey, it was a "xmas gift", and I'm not supposed to know about the price in the first place! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK