TOYPIXDAY: Family (Dec 16)

TOYPIXDAY_TUTTZ_01

This week's TOYPIXDAY was about "family", utilizing my humble Tuttz collection as the nucleus family unit consisting of 2 parents and 3 siblings, they represented the Heng Family, well, in a fashion. Big ups to Argonaut Resins for the Tuttz, which came in three different sizes, and seemed made the concept work!

I'll end tis week with a group shot, and take this chance to wish folks an early holiday season! Enjoy your Christmas, your extended year-end leave, your bonus, and a Happy New Year to come!

TOYPIXDAY_TUTTZ_02

- Tuttz are made by Argonaut Resins.
- Follow my daily #toypixday on my Instagram @toysrevil :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK