What Would You Do If Tomorrow Was The End Of The World … Again?

What would you do if indeed the 21st of December was the Last Day of Earth? (Answers might be used in a blog-post ;p).

Leave a comment on this post, DM me on Facebook or email me at toysreviler [at] gmail.com - thanks! What would I do? I'll set the toys I own that I disliked, on fire, and stare gleefully at the figurines as they burned! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

end of the world

According to the Mayan Calendar, the last cycle ends in December 2012. "This is often interpreted as "the world will end on 21 December 2012, at 11:11 UTC"." (via) … to which the University of Texas debunks as a "hoax":
"No, the Earth will not end in 2012. This is another hoax that has spread due to popular media. According to the hoax, the Earth will end on December 21st, 2012; the "last day" on the Mayan calendar. This however, is not the last day of the Mayan calendar, but the last day of the millenium, according to the Mayan calendar. On December 22nd, 2012, the Mayan Calendar will start over with a new millennium."
… but "what if"?

We had a similar notion back in 2011, when folks were expecting "The Rapture", and no, the world did not end then … but I made my list of to-dos, as did Jose Ovalles and Adam Pratt. How would things and notions have changed this year? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK