A Closer Look at BEARBRICK Series 25 (#CSCisEvil)

SDC12657

I have been eyeing the BE@RBRICK Series 25 for a bit, with the online snaps of the basic being somewhat more appealing to me, than the previous releases I've seen and blogged about. I actively stopped purchasing around Series 18 (I used to purchase in post-packed bundled Basic Sets from collectors) and have chosen to pick up singular designs here and there … but for this series, I have found a new "toy-crack-dealer" (where previous ones have since disappeared from my horizon), and on this faithful Sunday, I bit the bullet and hounded QiSheng for the basic set! I felt so achieved hahaha

But feeling the urge for not picking up the 4-piece Hello Kitty x KISS chase BE@RBRICKS from another vendor! Alas, it would have brought me cross the hundred dollars "barrier", so I sucked it up, and walked away .. ever in slow-motion… LOL

Here are some snaps of Series 25, AND a chase EVA figure! Check out more posted HERE on my dedicated Facebook album :)


[9 x images in slideshow above / CLICK for full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK