A Closer Look at Flight Dunny by KaNO x Kidrobot (#CSCisEvil)

FLIGHT-DUNNY-TOYSREVIL-01
FLIGHT-DUNNY-TOYSREVIL-02

I was looking forward to snagging a FLIGHT DUNNY by kaNO at China Square Central today, via my trusty vinyl-crack-dealer … eerrrr … I meant, MY FAVOURITE VINYL TOY SHOP that which is Ozzo Collection (I only buy from him in SG, thanks), and was utterly esthetic to pull the "chase" PURPLE/GREY colorway of the 3" figure! The color I was REALLY after actually LOL

Here's a closer turnaround look at the Flight Dunny! Individual images uploaded HERE on my dedicated Facebook-album! Not a whole lot of boxes to go around tho, so I'd have to give the other two colorways a miss :p

FLIGHT-DUNNY-TOYSREVIL-03
FLIGHT-DUNNY-TOYSREVIL-04 FLIGHT-DUNNY-TOYSREVIL-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK