Anime Promo Postcards (#CSCisnotallEvil)

Not everything is about "Buy-BUY-BUY!", and some days it is about the refreshing ray of nerdery that which is shared, and in this case "gifted" to me from Richard at CSC = a stack of anime promotion postcards!

ANIME-POSTCARDS

I loved what Neon Alley has done with their "Tiger & Bunny", "ZETMAN" and "Berserker" show-promos = with written descriptions or story synopsis of their series, not just for the fans ("Anime-heads" can get their info faster than folks dare imagine), but for "new" followers and potential new viewers, to get better acquainted with, and since I do not read or speak Japanese, write-ups like these really help folks understanding of what they are about to see, IMHO.

Richard told me these were handed out at New York Comic Con in the United States, so I am also grateful for this treat. And also I used to collect pop-culture and media postcards (OMG, srsly), so this was a sign to begin anew! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

See individual cards posted HERE on my dedicated Facebook-album, and I leave you with the opening title sequence to one of my fav anime from the past; "LAIN"!


"Present Day…Present Time!"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK