Biohazard Zombie Contest by Travis McIntosh

biohaz1 biohaz2
"So later this month I'm going to be releasing my Biohazard zombie figures (finally), but before they drop I'm having this contest for participants to win 1 of 2 one-off zombies. All they've got to do is send me an e-mail with the title to a bizarre or weird movie, preferably not anything disturbing but if that's what they want to send so be it! The contest ends on January 15th and the actual zombie drop will be on probably the 20th, I'll keep things updated on my instagram feed @hungry_imp"
Email Travis McIntosh at hungry138imp@aol.com, and Good Luck, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK