Custom-Feature: Dunnys & Stormie for 2013 by JFury

JFURY-CUSTOM-DUNNYS

3" custom Dunnys galore from JFury, including a Stormie figurine (Click HERE to read what Stormie was about / Series Cancelled btw). Let's let Justin Philips do the "talking" instead:
"So Im trying to start the year off right with some 3" commissions that I have finished up. First is a custom Rsin agent K titled JuJu Whisper, where I put my juju spin on the figure and I am very happy with the result, Second is a custom Jon Walsh Stormie that I went with a very different style than I normally do but kept my traditional colors, third is a remake of a custom I did over a year ago Clown Ninja, And last but not least is a new character that Im really liking and Im sure you guys will see alot more of him LiL Badger. Thanks for checking them out and I hope you like them."
JFURY-STORMIE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK