Custom-Feature: 'Kagekuro-ling' / Carnage / The Maxx Munnys by Shadoe Delgado

SHADOE_KURO_CUSTOM
"The Kuro platform has got to be one of my favorite pieces to work with. The platform itself screams for me to work with it, you gotta love the masks on these guys. I'm slowly getting over articulated joints and aiming more towards a sculptural feel with my toys and this little guy has me convinced that's what I want to do. This Little Guy is Named Kagekuro-ling, he's a 6.5 inch Kuro custom. This guy is already gone BUT I have 1 blank left to customize for $200 plus shipping. Send me and email at Shadoedelgado@gmail.com or hit me up through my shop Shadoedelgado.com"
6d5b8996669f11e283e322000a9f1948_7 540d816a645611e28b3722000a1f99d9_7
7cf951c866a211e2b19422000a1f9bc9_7

As well the productive Shadoe has two further comicbook-character based customs to share: an 8" Carnage Munny and a 5.5" The Maxx Munny! These were commissioned pieces, so here are pics to gawk at instead!
"I'm intimidated by character pieces, mainly because so many people do them and do them Very well. I also feel like I might be stepping on someones toes. But I was commissioned for these guys and decided to go for it. I hope you all enjoy them." ~added Shadoe.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK