Custom-Feature: Shelldon by Bruckaroni

Artist / Designer from New York David Bruck aka "Bruckaroni" shares with us his Dudebox custom named Shelldon. Limited to only 1 piece and is customized on Dudebox's big dude 7.5", it is currently for sale here (more pics here on FB).
"Shelldon is the first in a series of roadkill customs I plan to do. I really like making art that people look at and are like aww thats so cute...wait is his guts hanging out? I've actually been wanting to create roadkill art for 10 years now and finally figured out my look for it!""
David is also having a Facebook-contest here where is giving away a painting of 'Sluggy da Slug', as well as being on Twitter @bruckaroni.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK