Drazoran Kaiju-Soap by Max Toy Co in SG

kaiju soap 1

First thing I noticed about these Drazoran KAIJU SOAP [blogged] from Max Toy Co, was the nice smell emanating from within their bubble-wrap-layers as I unpacked them, and the very next thing while holding them in my hands, was how nicely detailed the sculpts were, and glistening with it's pearlescent-isque finish, followed immediately with "Hell, I'm not going to be soaping these figures up!"

These serious look swell as collectibles (although I'm not too sure how they'll retain physical integrity in the display shelf next to the other figures…) but they'll sure make the shelf smell nice? *LOVE*

Purchase yours now via maxtoyco.com for US$8.99 per (sans shipping) available in two colorways: Blue & Green. Thanks, Mark!

kaiju soap 2

*Note: All images click-thru to my Instagram's pics :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK