'Robin with 100 Friends' from PansonWorks

ROBIN-100-FRIENDS-PANSON-WORKS-01

"Robin with 100 Friends" is a series of vinyl figurines designed by Japan's PansonWorks and released in 2008-ish - and while I lusted for when when I posted about it's display at TTF 2009, I hadn't have a chance to snag it … until today!

Thanks to Ozzo Collection at China Square Central, who had all three blister-carded characters on hand, and as well the cloth tote bag - which came with inner sleeve-pockets - for which I happily carried them proudly about the flea market too LOL

ROBIN-100-FRIENDS-PANSON-WORKS-02
ROBIN-100-FRIENDS-PANSON-WORKS-03

Here are some quick-snaps of the figure itself, who possess zero-articulation, but for the decent+clean utilitarian production quality, and frankly after -4 years production, no "vinyl sweat"! I am extremely happy with these, the simple design and even deceptively "banal" character design, ironically speaks volumes to me, in a scene cluttered with characters seemingly shouting "look at me! Look At ME!" LOL

More images posted HERE in my dedicated Facebook album :)

ROBIN-100-FRIENDS-PANSON-WORKS-04ROBIN-100-FRIENDS-PANSON-WORKS-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK