The Coming of 'Petit Lapin Odyssey' from Mr Clement

Petit lapin Odyssey...coming soon!

The teaser read: "100% hand-sprayed limited edition of Petit lapin Odyssey...coming soon!" - and the first image popped into my mind was his Astrolapin, getting a new lease of toy-life! I've always liked this form (even tho I have yet to be able to add them to my humble collections) … interesting to see how this leads tho! The above is the actual teaser image, while the below posted is a photoshopped speculatory image :)

PETITE-ASTROLAPIN
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK