'The Walker' by Jay222 (Bruce Campbell in "Bubba Ho Tep")

Bubba Ho Tep-1

From Jay222 comes THE WALKER! an original scratch-built figure which had me in stitches! Here is what Jason had to share about the make's origins:
"My buddy and I going to meet the awesome Bruce Campbell (from Evil Dead, Army of Darkness) and I felt giving him a gift of a figure made of him from one of his films would be pretty cool :) This figure I made from scratch is based off his character from the film "Bubba Ho Tep" What you think? You dig it?"
Dig it loads, Jason! Besides the swell figure-make, the 4-legged walker utterly reminds me of the one I own, when I brought it home to use after returning from 2 months stay at the local hospital for Stroke, back in 2010.

I remember using it the day I left the hospital on Christmas eve, and used it to go to a hotel restaurant with the Heng Family to enjoy a Xmas-Eve feast, after which I've not used the walker, and now acts as a clothes hanger in my bedroom LOL

But, yes, back to the sculpture … Enjoy the pics!

Bubba Ho Tep-wip Bubba Ho Tep-2
(Bubba-WIP / Bubba hitting on Lady Vengeance, is priceless lol)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK