Artwork for "Rise of the Robots" Available Online @ FOE

RISE-OF-THE-ROBOTS-01

FOE Gallery's "Rise of the Robots" show artwork and pieces are currently listed for sales here on www.shopfoe.com (headsup via Ryugi-san's post on FB - thanks!), with canvas and sculpted works featured from Toby Barnes and BossBrown (above images) and (posted below) Ryuji Oguni and Todd Robertson - WIPs were first posted HERE = *NICENESS*

I like me sum robots … hell, I LOVE ROBOTS! … and in time, you will see "how much" I do ;p

RISE-OF-THE-ROBOTS-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK