Custom Drones by DrilOne for Empty World @ Stranger Factory

Drones #emptyworld

Okay fine, I'd admit that I have since developed a quasi-"fixation" with DrilOne's DRONES (ever since I owned one / and I have a particular fondness for artists' own original creations) and now I am gagging at these makes for his EMPTY WORLD solo show launched just at Stranger Factory (items previewed online here).

DRILONE-DRONES-EMPTYWORLD

With the exception of the "Warhol Camo Drones" priced at US$120 each 4" tall resin figure (in an edition of 4 x pieces) - the rest of the painted Drones are priced at US$200. Sadly I am unable to afford any one of them right now, but I got me eye on the Warhol Camo, simply because it is more affordable LOL … yes, I am a sad schmuck, what can I say? And I'm still waiting on for the Micro-Drones tho!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK