Custom-Feature: 'Miss Mermaid' QiQi by Laura Lorén

Miss_Mermaid_QiQi_Laura_Loren-01

Laura Lorén (www / Facebook) shares with us her latest custom work (more images here), dressing a QiQi figure in "mermaid"-couture! One of her best makes yet, methinks! But seems she might be in a bit of a minor "dilemma" … Read what she has to say, and weigh in your opinions in the comments section of this post:
"I really love customizing designer toys. It's such a nerdy but great way to be creative. Miss Mermaid is my latest custom and the one I like the most... Maybe I'll keep her. The other alternative would be to present her at the ToyCon. I haven't decided yet what to do with her." ~adds Laura.
Miss_Mermaid_QiQi_Laura_Loren-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK