Custom-Feature: Unmasked Darth Vader Munny by AVATAR666

VADER-UNMASKED-AVATAR666

I don't know about you folks, but the unmasking of Darth Vader in "Return of the Jedi" - tho thrilling when I first saw it - now seems quite a "disappointment", no small thanks to "Revenge of the Sith", for I can no longer shake the visual of a young Anarkin now bloated unto old age (so much for "Sith Immortality", innit? LOL).

Thankfully, AVATAR666 helps brings back the "fond memories" buried within, with his custom UNMASKED DARTH VADER Munny! … although welding the duo light-sabre threw me off a tad … And he's for sale too! Email avatar666@rocketmail.com for deets and prices :)

VADER-UNMASKED
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK