Custom Series Drop: Tribal Pygmy by SoKo Cat

Tribal_Pygmy-1 Tribal_Pygmy-2

SoKo Cat announces her first custom figure series drop with Custom Tribal Pygmy - available as a Blind Box Series! Done in collaboration with Small Angry Monster, this 10-piece blind box series is currently available here for US$30 each (+ $4.99 shipping).
"These custom vinyl toys have removable handmade wooden tiki masks. Each of the 2.5" figures in the series is unique; figures and masks have been hand painted with high quality acrylic paints. All come signed and numbered by SoKo Cat."
Tribal_Pygmy-3
"What is a SoKo Cat, you ask? Well, I am Asian adopted from South Korea (those people just don't like baby girls!), and was raised in northern New Jersey. I enjoy videogames, RPGs, miniature painting, sleeping, and drawing cartoon cats doing silly things in my spare time. If you'd like to know more about me, you can visit my blog, follow me on Instagram @SoKo_Cat), or follow me on Twitter @SoKo_Cat_Art! Thanks so much!" ~adds Victoria (Tori) Meisler.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK