"Elite T.I.E. Fighter Pilot" by RAMPAGE TOYS x Kid Ink Industries

Elite_TIE_Fighter_Pilot-1
Elite_TIE_Fighter_Pilot-2

Remember the blue hued "Elite T.I.E. Fighter Pilot" I gawked at earlier? [And Reviewed HERE] They are now up for sales at the RAMPAGE TOYS online shop at US$30 each! Featuring a 4-inch tall Starwars bootleg resin by Kris Dulfer (Kid Ink Industries), with a splash of paint by RAMPAGE, the item comes bagged-n-tagged.
THE STORY GOES: 'These are T.I.E. fighter pilots that were frozen in Carbonite in order to be deployed in the far reaches of the empire - when needed.'
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK