Extended First Look for 'Fast & Furious 6'


No "geekery" here but for the slambang non-cerebral excitement that which is "Vehicular Warfare" of FAST & FURIOUS 6 (last seen as a TV Spot at Super Bowl) now extended and revving up for some one-screen fun! Click on images below to view more stills uploaded on my POPcornX Facebook album. All images via thefastandthefurious.com!

Fast Furious 6 1
Fast Furious 6 2
Fast Furious 6 3

Did I ever told you folks I used to buy cars for "Barbie" and other quasi-1/6-scaled toy cars, so that I could custom and pimp them out, inspired by the Fast & Furious franchise? (Well, the earlier frost 2 movies anyays…). Unfortunately I have yet to pimp them out since … Heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK