"Get A Room" @ Bottleneck Gallery

GET-A-ROOM-FLYER

Bottleneck Gallery will be offering up an online preview sale for their upcoming new show "Get A Room" today at 8pm Eastern via bottleneckgallery.com. "The preview will be extended until 10pm as a special Valentines Day courtesy to all our supporters." A portion of the proceeds will be going to UNICEF and the American Heart Association.

"Get a Room" (self-explanatory title, pretty apt for Valentine's Day, I reckon / Read more ">here) launches Friday, February 15th and exhibits thru March 8th, 2013. If you miss it, no worries, the artworks will be subsequently listed again on sale from Saturday Feb 16 @ 12noon

GET-A-ROOM-ARTWORK
.

A particular note: To request for combined shipping with your purchases. I made the "mistake" of not asking for my recent purchase (because on my earlier purchase, it was automatic, and I took that courtesy for granted) and was charged an additional US$20 for a single tube mailed, with a single print in it. Yes, I am pretty sore about that. Be warned.

I was pretty intent on not ordering from them any further after this issue … but this Fifth Element poster image from Godmachine has me wavering a tad … and then there was this 'Pulp Fiction' piece from Andres Lozano … urgh …

GET-A-ROOM-GODMACHINE
get-a-room-pulpfiction
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK