Prints from Rory Phillips: 'Birds of Prey' & 'Strife on Mars'

RORY-PHILLIPS-BIRDS-OF-PREY
"I re-imagined Birds of Prey as a “Vigilante Scooter Club”, tough and sporty roller-derby type girls with DIY costumes that are functional, but also fashionable enough for Gothams trendiest dive bars." ~Rory Phillips.
RORY-PHILLIPS-STRIFE-ON-MARS FRAMED-WALL

Quick instagrams of a couple of prints I picked up from Rory Phillips - featuring his "Strife on Mars" (featured HERE with image in full) and as well a superb "Birds of Prey" illustration featuring Batgirl and Black Canary as hardcore mod-chicks! (Limited edition of only 10) = LOVE THIS!

I was so looking forward to receiving these, and post on my wall, but alas they are too big for my "card-cases" I had bought! So perhaps next time when I get bigger holders … (why I use plastic case instead of frames? Tis because I do not need to drill holes into the wall ;p).

Purchase them via http://gogopicnic.bigcartel.com!
*Both prints come signed and numbered by Rory Phillips.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK