ToyCon UK Exclusive Giant Monster Embryos from Taylored Curiosities

giant-monster-embryo-taylored-curiosities-brilliant-blue-designer-toy-toycon-uk

Penny Taylor of Taylored Curiosities (www / Shop / Facebook) shares with us the ToyCon UK exclusive details of her Giant Monster Embryos, of which 10 pieces (cast in 'Brilliant Blue') will be available for sales on the day, priced at £225 each. As well there will exist another 7 customs for purchase - featuring the work of Lisa Rae Hansen, Matt ‘Lunartik’ Jones, UME Toys, Nervis Wrek, Loz Boz, Stitches and Glue and Chris Alexander of Creo Design. On top of that, Jon-Paul Kaiser will be customizing a 8th Giant Embryo live on the day.

Shown below are snaps of Rich Page aka UME Toys’ finished custom, and WIP shots of Stitches and Glues’ custom:

ume-toys-custom-monster-embryo-for-taylored-curiosities-toycon-uk
"Monster Embryos were my first line of self produced, resin toys and as such it was this design that I wanted to create an exclusive version of for ToyCon UK. I had a few collectors ask if I was ever going to do bigger versions than my 1.2” self produced line. This got me thinking about Giant Monster Embryos. But I personally don’t have the means to create on such a large level, so I spoke to Chris of Creo Designs and we started production just before Christmas 2012.

It is essentially the exact design that I first sculpted for my small lines, but on a much larger scale; measuring a whopping 6” tall (8” wide) and made of solid resin, so quite weighty."
~shares Penny.
stitches-and-glue-custom-monster-embryo-for-taylored-curiosities
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK