Customs by Alexander Gürlich: Finnish Jonas & 'The importance of being Dr. Ernest'

Finnish-Jonas

Two slices of custom showcases from Prague-based designer Alexander Gürlich aka Fshizz, starting with the above "Finnish Jonas - Fin Jonáš" - a 4.5 inch tall (with the waterstream) sculpt gifted to his godson's mom. Shown below is titled "The importance of being Dr. Ernest", and measures 3 inches tall, to which Alex mentioned: "There is one person who is able to make me get out of my bed when Im sick so he must be of significant importance. Its my doctor Ernest (Arnošt in czech)" … come to think of it, I can't really call them "customs", as they are sratch-built!

The-importance-of-being-Dr.-Ernest
"It am thinking (as Im sick at home and thats why it came to my mind) to give it as a gift to my doctor as he is always taking good care of me so it could be considered a commission (but without earning anything :D)." ~added Alex.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK