EAT TOY LIFE: A New TOYSREVIL Photo-Blog

EAT_TOY_LIFE

I've since started a new "photo-blog" where it showcases a combination of my love for FOOD and TOYS, titled: EAT TOY LIFE @ http://eattoylife.blogspot.sg - featuring images (and some text) mostly taken from my Instagram (@toysrevil) snapped via my iPhone3. These are everyday snaps encompassing my love for both toys and food, in everyday settings, at home, and around where I visit, essentially in my "Life" right now. No fuss, no frills, but perhaps some filtered images (I do not claim to be a "photographer", but I like to archive images of toys with food and beverages ! heh)

Check out http://eattoylife.blogspot.sg, or if FOOD is the only thing you're looking for (besides TOYS, of course), you can check out THIS Facebook page!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK