EGGGONS IN SG

EGGGON-BAZAK

"Egggons" are "aliens" who have taken the from of fried eggs and roam Earth (you can recognize them via their three yolks), and they are resin collectibles created by Jeff Bazak at Toys Wit Attitudes (TWA), in Spain.

The "Black Fried Egggons" (black egg whites and red yolks) were made available in late-2012 as exclusive TOYSREVIL-Editions for #BlackFriday. Limited to only 10 pieces. Sales has since closed for this edition, but folks interested in the "Regular" Fried Egggon edition are to contact Jeff direct. My editions came with personalized sketches, so I am extra pumped actually!

I also brought my newly arrived Egggon for a quick day-trip in Singapore, full images of which can be viewed on THIS dedicated Facebook-album, and posted via my Instagram @toysrevil (#eggonsinsg) :)

EGGGON-SG
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK