WWRp Deep Powder & Euro Defense Bramble from 3A Toys

WWRp-Deep_Powder_Olivier

I remember the excitement when 3A Toys released the 1/6th-scaled WWR BRAMBLE in Deep Powder (which I own, thanks to 3A) and the Euro Defense Olivier editions (which I dearly wanted but alas did not add to my collection), heralding the onslaught of the heavy-weathering paint-apps which 3A is now synonymous with … years later, 3A finally releases them again, but this time in 1/12th-scale! Currently on sale on Bambalandstore.com at US$85 each (inclusive shipping), with a 3rd quarter 2013 ship-out.

No idea how long the listing is going to last tho, so stay sharp, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK