About That 'Super Matte Black' Edition "A Clockwork Carrot" Super Festival Exclusive from BlackBook Toy

BLACK-CLOCKWORK-CARROT

But of course there HAD to be a Super Matte Black edition of "A Clockwork Carrot " from Frank Kozik x BlackBook Toy (*gasp*) - seen right next to the OG colorway (and there's a white one too), and of course it HAD to be a Super Festival exclusive (*double-gasp*) … and wouldn't you know it, tis limited to "Only 25pcs" (*man-tear*) … no price revealed as yet, but for reference, the OG-Edition is 12,600 YEN (approx US$128).

… and I've become such a whiny, needy toy-biatch, I feel positively "filthy" … excuse me as I go scrub myself clean from my toy-desires, fthanks.
*cradle myself on the wet floor of the shower sobbingly*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK