Artwork For Sale Online for "The Official Bad Robot Art Experience" @ Gallery 1988 (West)

BAD-ROBOT-ROBOT-G1988-1
(Above artwork by Daniel Nyari)

Artwork for The Official Bad Robot Art Experience @ Gallery 1988 (West) has since gone online here for sales, many of which were made into prints, and alas many of which have been sold out. For this particular post, I decided to go with an all-"Bad Robot" depiction in selection of images to show!

BAD-ROBOT-ROBOT-G1988-2
(Below-posted artwork by Cuddly Rigor Mortis)
BAD-ROBOT-ROBOT-G1988-3

This post actually started out focusing on all-"Star Trek"-themed artwork, and also I then confused myself with both the monsters in "Cloverfield" and "Super 8" (same alien sub-species, I reckon) but in the end decided that the Bad Robot-robot suited this blog more, doncha think? :)

[Most Artwork uploaded to my dedicated Facebook album HERE]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK