Concept Art for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Feature Film from MARVEL

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Concept-01

Frankly, I was more than skeptical when it was announced that MARVEL was going to do the "GUARDIANS OF THE UNIVERSE" unto a feature film, and the first concept art for it had me cowering in "fear" (I used to read the comicbook and really liked this dudes, Warlock notwithstanding lol) … but these new concept art images look pretty snazzy indeed! Looking like quite a colorful sci-fi-world to be had, and somehow reminded me of another Marvel space-faring group, "Star Jammers" - from the X-Men Universe … the top pic alone gave me the vibe of "Pirates of the Carribean In Space" LOL

"Toy"-wise, I am afraid this might turn out to be a mess - space mercenaries and eclectic characters might look great on screen, but as toys? Who knows, maybe a 12" articulated "life sized" Rocket Raccoon might change my mind LOL (and of course a Patrico Oliver version would be welcomed!)

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Concept-02

(View them HERE individually / via SlashFilm)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK