Custom-Feature: 'Its only a flesh wound' by Darren Clegg

DARREN-CLEGG-ITS-A-FLESH-WOUND-01

One of the more infamous catchphrases in the last century ("20th", I mean) is this dinger from "Monty Python & The Holy Grail": "Its only a flesh wound" - exclaimed by the severed-arms Black Knight (before he looses his legs, innit?), which Darren Clegg has portrayed spectacularly here!
"I missed out on tickets for toycon uk, so decided to cheer myself up and finished a couple of new customs. I am a huge Python fan and and this is one of my all time favourite sketches. Hope you like." ~added Darren.
DARREN-CLEGG-ITS-A-FLESH-WOUND-02

Made from Mini Munnys, this one-off-set (along with the "King Arthur") is currently on sale via www.collectanddisplay.com at £60 for both. For commissions, hit him up via: Facebook / Flickr / Trampt and Instagram @darrenklangclegg.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK