Custom-Feature: Thylo by Tasha Zimich

TASHA_Z_FONZO

Tasha Zimich laid her hands and brushes on a FONZO form from Freak Store, and the result is this sweetness (of a critter in despair lol). No idea on availability tho, so perhaps tis time to track her down for a slice of this!
"I've got some fun larger pieces I've been putting together and am completely in love with Freakstore's 6" Fonzo platform. This is "Thylo", I had shared him mostly on my Instagram @tashazimich if folks would like to see more of what I'm up to there." ~mentioned Tasha.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK