Custom-Feature: Toxie Munny by Adam Messy (for "When The Lights Go Out" @ Bottleneck Gallery)

TOXIE-ADAM-MESSY-01

We've previously featured Adam Messy's custom-submission for Bottleneck Gallery's "When The Lights Go Out" GID-themed show launching April 12th … and today, we take a closer look at "TOXIE", including an exclusive peek at the piece glowing in blacklight!

TOXIE-ADAM-MESSY-02
"I chose The Toxic Avenger as I was thinking of a cult character that would work well with a tonne of UV paint on it! After speaking with Joe at Bottleneck Gallery, we decided that Toxie would be a pretty cool choice. I think this is around my tenth custom since I started last summer." ~mentioned Adam, when I asked him "What can you tell me about your choice of this figure and why?"
TOXIE-ADAM-MESSY-03

Shown above is a test of the UV-paint with Adam's "low-quality blacklight bulb", to which he added; "…but I've not had one from the gallery yet with it in all its glory!" = Would be pretty rad if the gallery show was in the dark tho, so everyone culled see the customs and artwork "glow"! (Hint: light only the floor walking areas ;p). Meanwhile, check out more of Adam's work via www.messymedia.org or his Behance!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK