Custom-Feature: "XW7" by dust

dust13_XW7_1

dust shares with us a tease of his latest custom, named "XW7" - where it'll be on show at his upcoming solo show in May at gallery Hugo45 (Braunschweig/Germany). This reminds me of the good old days (early-to-mid 2000s) when folks mashup their art toys with 12" figures … I missed those days of play, actually…
"(I) created a moveable body for it (only) the hands and head (exists from the 4-inch Mini Munny) … it comes with a lot of helpful accessories and a dioramic base. I made some clothing stuff by myself. It's totally new for me … but it made a lot of fun. And I really like the combination of it. I must say I was really impressed and inspired by the works of Laura Loren."
dust13_XW7_2
dust13_XW7_3
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK