Fugi.me: Q&A + Seen @ ToyConUK 2013

ToyConUK2013014

I spoke to Daniel Perry from Fugi.me who gave me a quick lowdown on his experiences for the recently completed ToyConUK, and as well a heed of the items unspoken for at the event will be listed online for sales via www.fugi.me. Meanwhile, Read-ON!

TOYSREVIL: How was the ToyCon for you? Your impressions? Was it what you expected it to be? Was this your first Con?

DANIEL PERRY: ToyCon was amazing! A lot better than expected. Any concerns I had were soon gone. Loads of fun was had, and it was reasonably profitable. I'm definitely looking forward to next year. My first Con experience was super positive.

fugi.me - dead dogs

TOYSREVIL: Tell us what you had on your table! And which of your items had the warmest reception / best response?

DANIEL PERRY: All of the Robotic Industries releases were super popular, and many sold out in minutes. The next popular item was the buff monster melty misfits stickers, and the Star Wars/Disney prints by Mimic. All of the items we had available can be seen on www.fugi.me

TOYSREVIL: Any suggestions to make the event even more awesome in the future?

DANIEL PERRY: Bigger, Bigger, Bigger, more people, more time, more stands, more going on!

(Pics by Artransmitte + Dolly Oblong)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK