Jon-Paul Kaiser: Q&A + Seen @ ToyConUK 2013

Headsup: If you're quick on the click, there is still a single Libertas Skull from Jon-Paul Kaiser available for online sales here - since it's debut at the recent ToyConUK, and as well items/tees from RhymeSquare clothing always available via www.RhymeSquare.co.uk … now ONWARDS with my Q&A with Jon-Paul, along with most images from Evan Morgan, with the one directly below via Kerry Dyer!

img_1768

TOYSREVIL: You've been to Cons in the U.S. before …. so how was ToyConUK for you? Your impressions? Was it what you expected it to be?

JON-PAUL KAISER: ToyCon UK was excellently run, I think Holly (A Little Stranger) summed it up best when she spoke about the amazing sense of community and intimacy of the event. It was roughly what I expected it to be, though much busier than I'd anticipated. I took part in a couple of panels - one a Q&A where I was really nervous and a live painting workshop with Q&A which was more relaxed and both were packed out!

45309_366250000151049_627141245_n
555769_366249953484387_989356915_n

TOYSREVIL: Tell us what you had on your table!  And which of your items had the warmest reception / best response?

JON-PAUL KAISER: I shared my booth with Rich Page, which was a great idea as we had a good laugh. On my half I had a couple of customs, a set of Pandaimyo APs, some RhymeSquare tees and my Libertas skulls, several of which sold in the first few minutes!

541693_366246300151419_1098918119_n
563845_366246283484754_857094582_n

TOYSREVIL: Any suggestions to make the event even more awesome in the future?

JON-PAUL KAISER: The event was extremely well run, thoroughly professional and still very fun. Honestly I can't think how you could make it better, perhaps a little bigger next year, though it was a great venue (and next to London's Natural History Museum - probably the most popular and famous museum in the UK).

JPK
(Above image via Sherylsbloggyblog / Result of custom seen HERE)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK