Mini Darth Vader & Mini Stormtrooper (KAWS Version) from OriginalFake

130412_04
130412_03130412_02

Posted this on my Facebook-page last night before I slept, and as I woke up early today on a rainy Wednesday morning, my reaction to this slice of toy-news was the same as last night's: "Holy Crap!"

Are you folks ready for KAWS Mini Darth Vader & Mini Stormtrooper from OriginalFake?

Priced at ¥1,500 each, both figures launch April 27th at OriginalFake in Japan. I wonder how big these are tho? Keychain-Charm size? *MAN-SQUEAL*

(Headsup via High SNobiety)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK