Monster Worship Toy Shop Restocked

MONSTER-WORSHIP-SALES

"Check out the Toy section in the MW shop, I am clearing out some holds, personal leftovers of some older Greaseabats. mostly just 1 of each and a couple AS IS things." -posts Monster Worship, and in the dead of a Sunday night/Monday morning, I fell victim to my own wonton-desires for awesome toys and snagged me stuff I couldn't really afford … but i woke up net morning with a smile and this post tho :p

I've always wanted MW-toys, but never really had the opportunity, and always missed drops … until now…
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK